Links of Interest
- Pollen.com - includes pollen forecasts and information for allergy sufferers, detailed information about pollen seasons and lists of local allergenic plants
- Pollen as indicators of source areas and foraging resources - pictures of pollen grains using both acetolysis with a light microscope and a scanning electron microscope
- The WWW Virtual Library: Mycology - an extensive list of links to information about everything you'd need to know about fungi; taxonomy, field guides, general resources, identification, and more
- Indoor Fungi Resources - a resource for information about indoor mold and fungi, includes pictures, links and a few suggestions about preventing indoor fungi and dealing with existing indoor fungi
- The Amazing Kingdom of Fungi - extensive and fun website with many pictures and a variety of fungal information
- Multidata - source of rotorod supplies and source of pollen information
- Pollen Service - the Palynological laboratory of the Swedish Museum of Natural History is essentially the birthplace of modern pollen studies.
- Picture library - picture key of photographs taken from a light microscope
- PalDat - a palynological data base developed to catalogue accumulated data from the University of Vienna Institute of Botany.
- Allergy glossary - information on the major tree, weed, and grass species having pollens that cause allergic reactions.
- St. Cloud Area Weather - Mitch's Automated Weather data for SE Morrison County.
Copyright © 2009 College of Saint Benedict (37 South College Avenue, St. Joseph, Minnesota 56374; 320-363-5011) and
Saint John's University (P.O. Box 2000, Collegeville, Minnesota 56321; 320-363-2011). All rights reserved.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employers. E-mail the CSB/SJU Web Coordinator.